International Conference on Cross-Cultural Communication
Call for papers
• Writer as keeper of languages
• Fiction(Regional and English) as cultural texts
• Subaltern voices
• Post-colonial perceptions
• Cross-cultural feminist perspectives
• Translation as cross-cultural dialogue
• Popular and legitimized culture
• English literature in a multicultural classroom
• Ethics and aesthetics of literature
• Englishes of the world
• English and social mobility
• English for Specific Purposes in a multicultural world
• Corporate Communication in a multicultural workplace
• Native speaker vs. non-native language models
• ESL& EFL acquisition in a multicultural classroom
• Assessing English language Proficiency
• Impact of English on regional languages
• Use of L1 in the English language classroom
• Remaking films in a different language and milieu
The conference welcomes the participation of scholars and researchers in literature, language and fields related to the topic of the conference, from all educational institutions/ industry /cultural societies. The paper submitted should not have been published or accepted for publication in journals/conferences.
The prospective author can submit the paper on any of the sub-themes on or before: 31 October 2013.
All papers should be as per MLA style and must not exceed 3000 words. Please indicate the sub-theme to which the paper belongs on the top left corner.
If a paper has more than one author, both authors should register for the conference.Papers should be submitted to email@example.com.
BEST PAPER AWARDS:
Two outstanding papers, one in English Literature and one in English Language, will be selected and duly awarded. The awards carry a cash prize of 100 USD each.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in a volume with an ISBN number. The publication will serve as a record of the conference as well as reference for research in the area.
- Foreign Delegates: 100 USD
- Indian Delegates: 1500 INR
- Students/ Research Scholars: 1000 INR
Fee may be sent as DD drawn in favour of- The Principal, KCG College of Technology, payable at Chennai.